Saturday, March 19, 2011

Day 1 of the 30 Day Photo Challenge

Day One:
Post a picture of yourself and write down 10 self facts.  So here we go .....
Nobody said it had to be a current photo.  This is me around age 5.
Ok here is a more current photo of me:

This is one of my husband and I from about 2 years ago ... couldn't find the one I was gonna post.
On to the Ten Facts About Me:

1.  I am going to be a grand mom for the first time in less then 10 days.  YEAH!!!
2.  I am only 38 and have been very HAPPILY married for almost 11 years
3.  I have 6 kids, 3 of them are my wonderful step kids; 1 is my daughter-in-law, 1 is my son-in-law to be
     and the last one is my little fur-baby (a 5 yr old Pomeranian).
4.  I have been cancer free since 2001 so almost 10 years!!  I had a MUD BMT in 2001 for Leukemia
5.  I am a new Business Owner -- Silver Lining Reflections
6.  One of my favorite TV shows is BONES
7.  I love country music which I hated growing up
8.  I love and miss my mom's pork chops (nobody makes them as good)
9.  I love to to do digital scrapbook
10.  I am going to be a grand mom and I've never had to go through Labor myself.

Day two ................................... Have to wait until tomorrow .................

HUGS,
Melissa

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Melissa...brilliant concept...must follow...
Sheila

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...