Monday, March 14, 2011

Some of my long lost works ...

I did a Google search today with my name, just to see what might come up.  I found a site that I had joined back in 2007.  It had a few of my old poems on there, so I thought I would share them with all of you.  Hope you enjoy:

Life's Little Dreams©
You and I walking hand and hand with only the moon as our guide
Walking an everlasting line toward a special place
This place is only known to you and I
It contains no problems, no hurt, or pain
No intruders to keep us from being with one and another
At times this place seems so far off and other times this place
Is right in front of us
But we both know that one day we will reach this place
Yet maybe not as soon as we would like
This place will never go away unless our love is broken and
We must go our separate ways
Sometimes you run ahead of me when you see this place and
At those times I may lag behind
When I do you always come back and walk with me
Realizing that this place can only be special if we walk
Toward it together and enter it with our love.
"© Copyright 1990, Melissa J Regelin"

Why I Care So Much About You©
When I look into your eyes
I See:
An ocean of honesty
A sparkle of innocence
A tear of pain
And a dream of love
When I hear your voice
I Hear:
A moment of doubt
A laughter of excitement
A sound of reassurance
And a feeling of security
And when I look into your heart
I Know that there is:
A lifetime of hope and wonder
A world of understanding
A river full of emotions
And an eternity of friendship

"© Copyright 1992, Melissa J Regelin
 
A Dedication to my Future Husband.... Brian©
What would I do without you? No man has ever loved me the way that you do. When I have been at my lowest you were there to help me back up. You were there to hold my hand, wipe my tears, and to lovingly wrap your arms around me. You protected me from my nightmares and from the darkness of the unknown. Without you my life would be empty. I am so thankful that I never have to feel that way again. Because for as long as we both shall live we will always be together.
One day I opened my eyes and saw the most amazing man in front of me. To hear you say "I Love You" was the most romantic moment of my life. Not only are you my Best Friend but you are my Soul mate......... and I Love You.
"© Copyright 2000, Melissa J Regelin"

It is amazing what you can find on the web.  I had completly forgotten about those poems, or that I had submitted them online.  Might have to do some more searching and see if there is anymore old stuff out there.  Keep Ya Updated .........

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...