Saturday, March 5, 2011

Welcome to My Little World

I want to take this opportunity to say Hello and Welcome to everyone out there in Cyber Land. My name is Melissa and I am the owner and creator of Silver Lining Reflections, LLC. It is a new home business based out of Bridgeville, Delaware.
Silver Lining Reflections, LLC is a business created to help others cherish those special moments in their lives.  We want to create a way for you to be able to share a piece of yourself with future generations.
By creating digital slide shows, photo books, and other like items I hope that we are able to do that.
I have been through a lot in my young (or relatively young) life, and one of things that has become VERY Important to me is preserving our past for future generations.
My mom always instilled in me how important photographs were.  Even though my ability as a photographer is purely amateurish I am good with digital scrap booking and computers.  Combing these talents, my own background a New Home Business was Born.
The MOST important thing in my life is to find a way to give back, to make a SILVER LINING out of my Dark Storm of cancer.
In 1999, at the age of 27, I was given the diagnosis of Leukemia.  Too make a long story short, I went through many rounds of chemotherapy, long stays in the hospital, and a Matched Unrelated Donor Bone Marrow Transplant in 2001.  I have been 100% Cancer Free ever since, I have been left with long term effects that have led me to be on disability.  Yet another reason a Home Business was a good fit for me.  I have a Brain, it just doesn't work as fast and the correct way all the time, but it does work.
I wanted to find a way to give back.  I just hope by starting Silver Lining Reflections, LLC I can do this.
I want to Personally invite all of you to our website and start preserving your memories today.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...