Saturday, March 5, 2011

A Baby Shower for my Baby

On February 26th it was the baby shower for my step-daughter and her boyfriend. They got so much cute and useful stuff. My sister made the most adorable favors. I’ll have to take a picture and post it!! For now I’ll post the diaper cake, my husband made with his own two hands.

Made with Love
Goto my website http://www.silverliningreflections.com to see the Slide Show I made with all the wonderful gifts they got.
I am sure there will be a lot of loving and sweet pictures/slide shows that I will post. Oh and the stories I am sure I’ll have!!
I never got the chance to have my own baby, so I have no doubt that I am gonna spoil this little one. It may not have happened exactly like we wanted to, but we are SO glad now that he/she is almost here. I promise to keep you all posted ….

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...