Saturday, March 5, 2011

I HATE Cancer

I hate Cancer.  Cancer Sucks!!  Sometimes actually most of the times I don't even think about what I've been through.  But sometimes, it seems to leach into my brain.  How my life is so different then I thought it would be.  I am not saying that my life now isn't wonderful because it is .... but sometimes I just miss or wonder what would've been.
Then the thought strikes me, that so many people in my life have also had their lives altered forever by this horrible beast.  Oh how I hate what Cancer has done.  How could I possibly dwell (even briefly) on the "Why Me?' question when there so many others that .............................
I always thought I'd be a parent one day, and actually be the bread winner in the household and use ALL the college I paid for, to be able to drive and now life is different good but different.
I have started my own home business which hopefully one day will take off, and I am going to be a Grandma by the end of the month, and I never had to go through labor pains (alot of other pain LOL but not labor), I still can't drive and that SUCKS but between my dad and my husband I have great Chauffeurs.
OK, enough Pity Party for me .... Life Goes On .... And though it may be different it is Great!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...