Saturday, April 23, 2011

Day 2 of my new blogging challenge

Day 2 - A photo of you taken over 10 years ago and the story behind it


This is a photo on my wedding day September 16, 2000.  It was the happiest day of my life.  Not only was it a Celebration of two best friends getting married, but a celebration of my life.  I was in remission from my Leukemia.  It was a day of special meaning for all kinds of reasons.  The wedding was just wonderful, everyone had such a great time.   This day will forever hold a speecial place in my heart.
We didn't know I would relapse later that year.  But I have been 100% cancer free since my Bone Marrow Transplant .... July 11, 2001 ... The second happiest day of my life or the 1st happiest of my "New" Life.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...