Saturday, April 30, 2011

Sorry better late then never

Hi everyone,
So sorry I have not posted in a while.  I have been doing a lot in the business front.  I have been quite creative, you could say.  I opened an online store at Zazzle.com --http://www.zazzle.com/proudgmomcreations*
As you all know by now, I am a new and very Proud Grand Mom. I created this store to share my creations with the public. This is also a service of my main home business of Silver Lining Reflections, LLC. Please let me know IF THERE ARE ANY PRODUCTS that you would like us to scan an image and create for you. Please e-mail us at info@silverliningreflections.com and let us know which product you would like and the best way to communicate with you.  New Products will be added all the time.  Also, if there are any suggestions and ideas for new products let me know (maybe we can work out a deal).


Most Items can be personalized.
Stop by  proudgmomcreations's Store at Zazzle we are always open and don't forget to drop by http://www.silverliningreflections.com/.

HUGS,

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...